I asked twistedstem....

jd50ae
jd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
....and he said it was OK.

image

Comments

  • The3Stogies
    The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Have no idea what you are talking about, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.
  • twistedstem
    twistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    uhmm..ok sure i said it was ok.i trust you brother..lol
    no matter where you go, there you are.

  • The3Stogies
    The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    I hope you chose wisely, but you are a wise man. The clock is ticking
  • twistedstem
    twistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK,So this all makes sense now!!lol..nicely done James!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

  • The3Stogies
    The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    See Vance, nothing to worry about, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk
  • twistedstem
    twistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    See Vance, nothing to worry about, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk
    Thanks lol.I usually manage to keep a somewhat low profile so when my name pops up I pay attention!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

  • The3Stogies
    The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Thanks lol.I usually manage to keep a somewhat low profile so when my name pops up I pay attention!!

    Hmm, oh really. Witness protection program twistedstem?
  • twistedstem
    twistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    twistedstem:
    Thanks lol.I usually manage to keep a somewhat low profile so when my name pops up I pay attention!!

    Hmm, oh really. Witness protection program twistedstem?
    Uhmm not supposed to talk about that or have my picture taken at least that's what they told me when we left jersey.....lol..
    no matter where you go, there you are.