Shizza'ed - He Got Me Boys & A Vet

The3Stogies
The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
Big Jim, not only did you take out my mailbox but you disabled an american vet, the car I mean. No shizz, I got home from work there was a vette broken down right by my mailbox. Think the blast caused an EMP that took out her electrical system. Did not see this coming you a-hole, awesome selection. Have been wanting to try an Air Bender forever, white Obsidian was great can't wait to try the black. Actually the only one I have tried is the Ruination. Big thanks Shizza, thanks a million.

image

Comments

  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy! I hope you find some new great smokes, I know I have over the years from guys here!
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow...what a selection! Nicely done Jim!
  • CharlieHeis
    CharlieHeis Posts: 9,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Jim is the man
  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool!
  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OOOooooooooo!!!! A Zombie Antidote!! I'm so jelly!!

    Nice CAR-nage!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Lee.mcglynn
    Lee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice shizz but them antidotes go up against the opus in my book!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no Jim is at it again. The selection he sends is always amazing
  • The3Stogies
    The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    OOOooooooooo!!!! A Zombie Antidote!! I'm so jelly!!

    Lee.mcglynn:
    Very nice shizz but them antidotes go up against the opus in my book!
    Been wanting to try one of those too, comparable to an Opus wow! The whole hit was awesome, Jim should be choosing the COTMC selections I say.