Something doesn't add up..
smoke_em_if_you_got_em
Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
So JD drop this bomb on me yesterday and throws in a calculator. All I know is y
0
Comments
-
He's saying that you cant count.....lolOne God, One Truth0
-
Guess JD's getting antsy about getting the 300 quest finished. To whoever the last target is, I feel sorry for you. Other than that, nice hit, JD.0
-
Hahaha No one can count on this forum! Nicely done JD!0
-
I can?Darktower007:Hahaha No one can count on this forum! Nicely done JD!0 -
Really? Most people here somehow thing that a blind 5er trade means send 10 or so.No_one21:
I can?Darktower007:Hahaha No one can count on this forum! Nicely done JD!0 -
No_one21:
I can?Darktower007:Hahaha No one can count on this forum! Nicely done JD!
Not sure are you? Question mark after "I can", very telling.
Have to go back to Fred's and see if there are any more calculators.0 -
I have to go pick up 1 more item for the box and will be ready to launch to my final target......HAHAHAHAwwhwang:Guess JD's getting antsy about getting the 300 quest finished. To whoever the last target is, I feel sorry for you. Other than that, nice hit, JD.0 -
nice bomb jd.
i don't think that calculator is big enough to fix royln's "forum math" though. lol
* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *0 -
I applaud jd this was brilliant.0
-
wwhwang:Guess JD's getting antsy about getting the 300 quest finished. To whoever the last target is, I feel sorry for you. Other than that, nice hit, JD.
Actually I thought it would be all over by the time my package got there.
By the way I am starting a cigar journal and it requires that I use the correct information, what is your address?0 -
Yes, you're the only one and you need to help the rest of us!No_one21:
I can?Darktower007:Hahaha No one can count on this forum! Nicely done JD!0 -
jsnake:I applaud jd this was brilliant.
Bowing graciously...I thank you.0 -
Oh look, someone got the joke.Chemnitz:
Yes, you're the only one and you need to help the rest of us!No_one21:
I can?Darktower007:Hahaha No one can count on this forum! Nicely done JD!0 -
Yep, you're the only No One I know!No_one21:
Oh look, someone got the joke.Chemnitz:
Yes, you're the only one and you need to help the rest of us!No_one21:
I can?Darktower007:Hahaha No one can count on this forum! Nicely done JD!0 -
No_one21:
I can?Darktower007:Hahaha No one can count on this forum! Nicely done JD!
It took a 2nd cup of coffee...but I finally got it.0 -
Great hit JD, mints are a nice touch. Calculator is great too you will love it. 318008 upside down spells boobies, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.0
-
oopsies0
-
The3Stogies:Great hit JD, mints are a nice touch. Calculator is great too you will love it. 318008 upside down spells boobies, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.
Fred's just got a shipment of calculators. The nice lady says they been selling like hotcakes, must be a school thing.0








