Need help finding this...
bert873
Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I really want to find one or a few of these Budweiser bottles. I'm calling down to the brewery tomorrow to see if they by chance have any or know of where I could find them. Has anybody else seen any or possibly have access to some?



0
Comments
-
I want some so bad. I called around to some restaurants and found a TGI Fridays that has some. Hopefully I can make it there tomorrow night.0patience:I have not seen those, but they are cool.0 -
A friend works for a distributor. I'll check.0
-
I will check and see if any are on the lines when I am down there today.
Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!
Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!
0 -
No luck. Didn't make it into our area.0
-
Thanksmatkn293:I will check and see if any are on the lines when I am down there today.0 -
Thanks for checkingCharlieHeis:No luck. Didn't make it into our area.0 -
I'm working on this......bert873:So I really want to find one or a few of these Budweiser bottles. I'm calling down to the brewery tomorrow to see if they by chance have any or know of where I could find them. Has anybody else seen any or possibly have access to some?
0 -
I checked with some guys in packaging and they are not running that bottle in STL plant. The only time they have seen that is on TV so I am assuming this is not in the STL Market and possibly just out of the country like in S. America. These are all just guesses though.
Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!
Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!
0 -
+10patience:I have not seen those, but they are cool.
I don't usually drink Budweiser but those are pretty sweet.
Haven't seen them but I'll look around next time I'm at the store.
* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *0 -
I've got at least 1 bottle coming for you to display, but working on an 8 pack. I'll let you know when it comes in. (i have a crapton of connections in marketing at AB)brianetz1:
I'm working on this......bert873:So I really want to find one or a few of these Budweiser bottles. I'm calling down to the brewery tomorrow to see if they by chance have any or know of where I could find them. Has anybody else seen any or possibly have access to some?
0 -
Words can't describe how excited and thankful I am. What do I owe you for these?brianetz1:
I've got at least 1 bottle coming for you to display, but working on an 8 pack. I'll let you know when it comes in. (i have a crapton of connections in marketing at AB)brianetz1:
I'm working on this......bert873:So I really want to find one or a few of these Budweiser bottles. I'm calling down to the brewery tomorrow to see if they by chance have any or know of where I could find them. Has anybody else seen any or possibly have access to some?
0 -
I saw some on eBay but that was going to be my last resortjj20030:0 -
Thanks for looking into itmatkn293:I checked with some guys in packaging and they are not running that bottle in STL plant. The only time they have seen that is on TV so I am assuming this is not in the STL Market and possibly just out of the country like in S. America. These are all just guesses though.0





