Looking for love...
WaltBasil
Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
Got a nice welcoming packet put together, but no one to send it to. Suggestions? who are the newest members in this community, other than those who join to ask for free cigars... LOL
0
Comments
-
have you had any dealings with matkn293? A newer member who also just had some major surgery on his arm and might need his day brightened.0
-
I deserve this. I'll take them0
-
+1 let him have it... I have his addy if you need it.brianetz1:have you had any dealings with matkn293? A newer member who also just had some major surgery on his arm and might need his day brightened.0 -
Yup...he hit me! Damn new guys! GET 'EM!Darktower007:
+1 let him have it... I have his addy if you need it.brianetz1:have you had any dealings with matkn293? A newer member who also just had some major surgery on his arm and might need his day brightened.0 -
sounds good. Send me the addy please!Darktower007:
+1 let him have it... I have his addy if you need it.brianetz1:have you had any dealings with matkn293? A newer member who also just had some major surgery on his arm and might need his day brightened.0 -
WaltBasil:
sounds good. Send me the addy please!Darktower007:
+1 let him have it... I have his addy if you need it.brianetz1:have you had any dealings with matkn293? A newer member who also just had some major surgery on his arm and might need his day brightened.
+ 10 -
OH, this is not going to end well for me is it? There is no need to blow up O'Fallon, the town is still reeling from the gang war hit!
Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!
Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!
0 -
"looking for love in all the wrong places, looking for LOVE!!!!"WaltBasil:Got a nice welcoming packet put together, but no one to send it to. Suggestions? who are the newest members in this community, other than those who join to ask for free cigars... LOL0 -
it gives me great enjoyment to throw people under the bus.....matkn293:OH, this is not going to end well for me is it? There is no need to blow up O'Fallon, the town is still reeling from the gang war hit!0 -
I was nice knowing you, Mark.brianetz1:
it gives me great enjoyment to throw people under the bus.....matkn293:OH, this is not going to end well for me is it? There is no need to blow up O'Fallon, the town is still reeling from the gang war hit!0 -
Hahaha u sir got thrown under the bus!matkn293:OH, this is not going to end well for me is it? There is no need to blow up O'Fallon, the town is still reeling from the gang war hit!0 -
PM sentWaltBasil:
sounds good. Send me the addy please!Darktower007:
+1 let him have it... I have his addy if you need it.brianetz1:have you had any dealings with matkn293? A newer member who also just had some major surgery on his arm and might need his day brightened.0 -
WaltBasil drops a bomb on me. Holy cow, thank you sir. I will head the instructions you have. Much appreciated. I don't think there is anything left to take out for you guys in the lottery. Hell there is not a mailbox left to put the lottery into.
Again thank you!!! Many great sticks to try. Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!
Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!
0 -
That's some good shizz right there enjoy! Nicely done Walt0
-
You are quite welcome. Your Lottery winning are heading out today. Enjoy! also, check your PM...matkn293:0 -
Nice hit, love hurts.0
-
Nice hit from The Real WB!0










