Sherm can't take a joke....

No_one21
No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
No_one21:
rsherman24:
No_one21:
Psh you've been absent the last few nights, why should we believe you now?

I wanted to stay far away from you when all the devastation lands Sam. Someone has been handing out your new address like its his job
All part of the plan sir. All part of the plan....
Clearly I was kidding damnit. Sherm lit me up:

image

LOOK AT THAT! So many treats. I thought I was safe man you JUST got me wth? You're back on the list.

Oh btw you can't see it well but the murcielago has super yellow cello. Yum.

Comments

  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need Sherms addy
  • FireRob
    FireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    I need Sherms addy
    Yes you do, If I was at home Id be giving it to you right now. I am sure you wont have to wait long for someone else to give it out.
  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    MorganGeo:
    I need Sherms addy
    Yes you do, If I was at home Id be giving it to you right now. I am sure you wont have to wait long for someone else to give it out.
    sweet! One more closet joke from him and I will 'have to come out' to teach a lesson. lol
  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    MorganGeo:
    I need Sherms addy
    Yes you do, If I was at home Id be giving it to you right now. I am sure you wont have to wait long for someone else to give it out.

    Easy Fellas. Just a little gift for Sam's graduation and moving into his new place. I did send him a fighting C**k to keep it harmless
  • Chemnitz
    Chemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Great hit, Sherm. Looks like you have some nice house warming cigars, Sam.
  • 0patience
    0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you still need Sherm's addy?
    PM me if you do.

    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

    Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • No_one21
    No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    I need Sherms addy
    Done.

    Thanks again sherm, see you on the vherf!
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha another wrecking ball aimed at Sam..love it!
  • No_one21
    No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Hahahahaha another wrecking ball aimed at Sam..love it!
    I've been watching too much Boardwalk Empire. Feel like all these flat-rates I'm getting are my "cut" of all your businesses lol You all get cigars and send a portion to me right?
  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Do you still need Sherm's addy?
    PM me if you do.



    Damn, I gotta put you and Rob in a new cooler now?
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The kid loves to get smacked around.... Enjoy!!
  • FireRob
    FireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Damn, I gotta put you and Rob in a new cooler now?
    No you dont. I did not do a thing this time around.
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    The kid loves to get smacked around.... Enjoy!!
    Especially by you there sugarlips!!!
  • Chuck_N
    Chuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Thats wicked!!