Follow up

Patrickbrick
Patrickbrick Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
So here is round two. Two of these know who they are the third does not. photo imagejpg1-18.jpg
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

  • New_Boots
    New_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Dat bottom one doh!

    OUch ouch ouch
  • FireRob
    FireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Why is that bottom one so dang big??
  • Patrickbrick
    Patrickbrick Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is full, I wish I had a bigger box, but alas I did not. O yea and that one is yours.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    It is full, I wish I had a bigger box, but alas I did not. O yea and that one is yours.

    LOL. Get his a**
  • FireRob
    FireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Sherm I don’t need you instigating him
  • No_one21
    No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Guessing one is hockey winnings hehe