camping trip gone wrong
deejmemixx
Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
After a deadly bomb went off and everyone but my family perished.
my wife comes to the site after she woke up (had to work) and hands me two packages, one is a new pair of FJ golf shoes for fathers day..so awesome..now I will hit the ball strait for sure! The second one was wrapped up in grocery bags but I had a bad feeling in my stomach..as I hesitated to look she chirps..oh that came in the mailbox. Oohhh *** I say to myself and slowly take it out of the bags and gently sit in the picinic table. My wife asked me what The hell am I doing? I simply told her it was from Jim scott.
her smile vanished quickly and yelled at the kids to get in the car and the next thing I knew they were gone. After seeing my family was safe I grabbed the industrial sized bubble wrap packaging from my truck and made a suit of armor. Proceeded to ever so slowly open the package...I thought I was doing it slowly enough..boy was I wrong. Next thing I know I am flying past the seagalls (seeing the opportunity I *** on one of their heads while flying past) when I finally landed 2 miles away..I bounced a ways ..got up gathered myself and walked back to rubble..fat guys and ladies smouldring everywhere I walked. When I arrived at my site..this is what I found....

thank you so much Jim. This was not needed but greatly appreciated and I am still waiting to see a photo....
my wife comes to the site after she woke up (had to work) and hands me two packages, one is a new pair of FJ golf shoes for fathers day..so awesome..now I will hit the ball strait for sure! The second one was wrapped up in grocery bags but I had a bad feeling in my stomach..as I hesitated to look she chirps..oh that came in the mailbox. Oohhh *** I say to myself and slowly take it out of the bags and gently sit in the picinic table. My wife asked me what The hell am I doing? I simply told her it was from Jim scott.
her smile vanished quickly and yelled at the kids to get in the car and the next thing I knew they were gone. After seeing my family was safe I grabbed the industrial sized bubble wrap packaging from my truck and made a suit of armor. Proceeded to ever so slowly open the package...I thought I was doing it slowly enough..boy was I wrong. Next thing I know I am flying past the seagalls (seeing the opportunity I *** on one of their heads while flying past) when I finally landed 2 miles away..I bounced a ways ..got up gathered myself and walked back to rubble..fat guys and ladies smouldring everywhere I walked. When I arrived at my site..this is what I found....

thank you so much Jim. This was not needed but greatly appreciated and I am still waiting to see a photo....
0
Comments
-
I've seen bombs, but that is just vicious! Shark? Liga? Opus? I...I can't even!0
-
You didn't think you were getting away with that pass unharmed did you? Very nice0
-
I was hoping he would take it for what it was and not feel the need to hit me, specially since there were many involvedrsherman24:You didn't think you were getting away with that pass unharmed did you? Very nice0 -
That's what u get for trying to see Jim's ***. Very nice Jimbo.0
-
Look at that. You got off easy. LOL0
-
I'm guessing from the comments this is retribution for the TlTS pass? Either way, nice selection of sticks right there. Nice hit Jim!East Side 2015
KLMOW Badge 8/2014
Team Trident 20140 -
Enjoy! Just wanted to get you a few new ones...0
-
Whoa, great hit0
-
That story seems about true from what was in that bomb... one of the best i have seenTwo people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.0
-
Awesome bomb, and a great war story too. "Fat guys and ladies smouldering everywhere" LMFAO0
-
Holy Shizz!!!! Allstar lineup right there. Awesommmmmme0
-
Who poked the Shizz bear?Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.0
-
A box from Shizz is usually C4! Another great hit Jim!0
-
Now THATS the type of flaming bag of Shizz to land on someone's doorstep! Way to go Jim very nice!!"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0
-
made me Lol..The3Stogies:Awesome bomb, and a great war story too. "Fat guys and ladies smouldering everywhere" LMFAO0












