Patrickbrick, you're a good man

Your bomb included goodies for both myself and my wife. Even better, I get to try a new stick. Never had the Serie R Black before. Thanks man, but be warned I now have your mailing address..... photo 20140611_182146_zpsmbrirb73.jpg

Comments

  • Patrickbrick
    Patrickbrick Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there. I could not just send bands without bodyguards.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • FireRob
    FireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Yes that guy is awesome!
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nicely don't Patrick!
  • jd50ae
    jd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Yes that guy is awesome!


    +1
  • jd50ae
    jd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel so ashamed....I didn't send body guards.

    Doobie Doobie Do said the Penguin.
  • twistedstem
    twistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    I feel so ashamed....I didn't send body guards.

    Doobie Doobie Do said the Penguin.
    What penguin???
    no matter where you go, there you are.

  • FireRob
    FireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    jd50ae:
    I feel so ashamed....I didn't send body guards.

    Doobie Doobie Do said the Penguin.
    What penguin???
    Ah don’t pay any attention, JD is off his meds again.
  • jd50ae
    jd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    twistedstem:
    jd50ae:
    I feel so ashamed....I didn't send body guards.

    Doobie Doobie Do said the Penguin.
    What penguin???
    Ah don’t pay any attention, JD is off his meds again.


    image