F/S : Five pack of Dirty Rats

I have a five pack of Dirty Rats I'm offering up. I bought a partial box at an event and am not into them like I used to be - so because my palette changed I figured I would offer these up if anyone has interest and may not be able to get a hold of them. PM for details.

Comments

  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you sir!
  • OchoZacho
    OchoZacho Posts: 1,471 ✭
    Replied
  • lonewolf2011
    lonewolf2011 Posts: 503 ✭
    PM sent
  • OchoZacho
    OchoZacho Posts: 1,471 ✭
    This is done - sorry fellas.
  • Ken_Light
    Ken_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Good to be up early with a 5 month old. :D
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • OchoZacho
    OchoZacho Posts: 1,471 ✭
    My brother in law is going to offer a full box signed by JD for auction - all proceeds will benefit the Ashley adoption we are supporting. If anyone is interested in putti any bids in let me know. We will be collectin bids at the benefit dinner this Friday as well and announcing higher bid a week from today. If anybody is interested I will post pics of the box.