Lookin' for some closeted info...

Got the info. As soon as I get out of this hospital... Bombs away.

Comments

  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you in the hospital? Hope it's not serious.
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    imagephoto get-well-soon.jpgimagephoto B-2_spirit_bombing.jpg
  • New_Boots
    New_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    image
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgan is still in the closet....
  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Morgan is still in the closet....
    lol, Jim don't make me reduce you to being called 'little'shizza with my firepower. lol jk only kidding only kidding!
  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Bigshizza:
    Morgan is still in the closet....
    lol, Jim don't make me reduce you to being called 'little'shizza with my firepower. lol jk only kidding only kidding!


    First Rick, now Shizz? I hope that closet is lined with Kevlar
  • WaltBasil
    WaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    MorganGeo:
    Bigshizza:
    Morgan is still in the closet....
    lol, Jim don't make me reduce you to being called 'little'shizza with my firepower. lol jk only kidding only kidding!


    First Rick, now Shizz? I hope that closet is lined with Kevlar
    I believe you call it a Panic Room.
  • EoL
    EoL Posts: 182 ✭
    Hey guys, anyone have Bigshizza's address?
  • chrislolds
    chrislolds Posts: 437 ✭✭
    EoL:
    Hey guys, anyone have Bigshizza's address?
    PM INCOMING
  • EoL
    EoL Posts: 182 ✭
    chrislolds:
    EoL:
    Hey guys, anyone have Bigshizza's address?
    PM INCOMING
    thank ya kindly :)
  • EoL
    EoL Posts: 182 ✭
    Bombs going out today.