A Very Cool Trade With jd50ae....

greg2648
greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Unfortunately, I have not been able to spend much time on this forum as of late. Last week I received a very cool package from jd50ae. James sent me some great cigars and a couple of really neat "cigar tools." Very cool. Lately my life has been a little topsy turvy and I'm just now getting a chance to post the picture, but I really appreciate this great package from James. I look forward to the opportunity to trade with him again. Thank you for the great package.....

image

Comments

  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    hope things right themselves for ya Greg, used to really enjoy the cask strength probably my fav 5 vegas. Cool hit.
  • jd50ae
    jd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silly me I posted my end someplace else.

    image

    I knew he couldn't count, but I have learned and I got me a La Palina. I guess I would do another trade with you....thank you Greg.
  • jliu
    jliu Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭✭
    im looking forward to giving you a hug come december
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!! Greg needs to come around more, miss ya bro! Enjoy James
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    im looking forward to giving you a hug come december
    How come I didn't get a hug, you two timing floosy!!! ;o)
  • jliu
    jliu Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    im looking forward to giving you a hug come december rudy
    How come I didn't get a hug, you two timing floosy!!! ;o)