Backed over by my own bus!

perkinke
perkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
Stubble backed my own bus over me! That's gotta be against some rule or other... Thanks bro, love the Heisenberg, Nestor Miranda and Curivari, and can't wait to try the 211 and that unbanded beauty! Love the nubber too, I may just smoke everything with it, nubbed or not.
image

Comments

  • kingjk729
    kingjk729 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭
    I may be wrong but I think the unbanned tubo is a Davidoff 3X3
  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Stubble-Nubber is a great tool. Way to back that bus up Steve
  • Stubble
    Stubble Posts: 10,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see they arrived safe. Yep that is a 3x3...Shizza got me hooked on them. Enjoy!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed this one



    What a smartass ...... This Stubble guy
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice one stubble!
  • FireRob
    FireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    When you hear the Beep Beep Beep Beep, get out of the way!!!

    Very nice Stubble
  • Stubble
    Stubble Posts: 10,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I missed this one



    What a smartass ...... This Stubble guy
    and I thought you didn't care......LOL!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?