Ladies of the Leaf
Hays
Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭
Well, it certainly seemed like there was plenty of support for a Ladies of the Leaf thread mentioned in another thread not too long ago, so I thought I'd start it out with some new picks of my good-lookin fiance ;-)


¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen
¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
0
Comments
-
Hays:Well, it certainly seemed like there was plenty of support for a Ladies of the Leaf thread mentioned in another thread not too long ago, so I thought I'd start it out with some new picks of my good-lookin fiance ;-)


Good Lookin young lady there Hays ...congratulations ...0 -
Not sure if this was meant to have only "real" women, but here are a few images I found in a pic search! Enjoy!





By FAR the hottest of all the women:
0 -
Holy shiiit Phil those last two were a hoot !!!0
-
Gramma?0
-
Well there are some older gentlemen here. lol.gmill880:Holy shiiit Phil those last two were a hoot !!!0 -
MORE!






0 -


0 -
Thanks for thinking of us old folks.TatuajeVI:
Well there are some older gentlemen here. lol.gmill880:Holy shiiit Phil those last two were a hoot !!!0 -
there's a good porn site with chicks smoking cigars... hehe0
-
Post em up I am sure no one will get offended. Honestly we just want to see the cigars. it is errrr..... art you know.phobicsquirrel:there's a good porn site with chicks smoking cigars... hehe0 -
.. Where are all these beauties whenever I want a little company while smoking a cigar ? Who says cigars are a mans luxury ? Nice photos guys.0
-
I agree... I've NEVER had a gorgeous babe come up to me while smoking and be all like:kaspera79:.. Where are all these beauties whenever I want a little company while smoking a cigar ? Who says cigars are a mans luxury ? Nice photos guys.
I'd trade you sex for one of those Montecristo's
WHY doesn't that HAPPEN?!?!0 -
..So Lassie, which of the "unwed " ladies would be your choice to share that Monti with.. I vote for the lady with the Blue Sunglasses. Don't be sharing cigars with a mans wife now.. If anyone knows her, my intentions are pure. After the cigar we will go work at the food pantry, and help the Amish raise a barn or something.0
-
I agree, but she needs some lessons in the fine art of cigars. Her selections definitely leave much to be desired. Check this out.4bob4:
excepting my wife of course I'd go with J-Lo (jennifer lopez the one in the blue shades and signing the autograph in the pic below that one). She's just badass enough to be smoking for pleasure and not just a photo shoot. Plus she's hot.kaspera79:..So Lassie, which of the "unwed " ladies would be your choice to share that Monti with.. I vote for the lady with the Blue Sunglasses. Don't be sharing cigars with a mans wife now.. If anyone knows her, my intentions are pure. After the cigar we will go work at the food pantry, and help the Amish raise a barn or something.
J Lo cigar shops
I found another pic of her too. Here it is, if it attaches correctly.
0 -
-
Macanudos? Someone call her and set her straight or at least give her something good.rdnstn:
I agree, but she needs some lessons in the fine art of cigars. Her selections definitely leave much to be desired. Check this out.4bob4:
excepting my wife of course I'd go with J-Lo (jennifer lopez the one in the blue shades and signing the autograph in the pic below that one). She's just badass enough to be smoking for pleasure and not just a photo shoot. Plus she's hot.kaspera79:..So Lassie, which of the "unwed " ladies would be your choice to share that Monti with.. I vote for the lady with the Blue Sunglasses. Don't be sharing cigars with a mans wife now.. If anyone knows her, my intentions are pure. After the cigar we will go work at the food pantry, and help the Amish raise a barn or something.
J Lo cigar shops
I found another pic of her too. Here it is, if it attaches correctly.0 -
I'm very surprised her unfinished cigar didn't end up on E-Bay ...you know sooome nut would have bought it for god only knows how much !!!0
-
http://www.nubcigar.com/downloads Here's a link to some wallpapers with my girlfriend smoking a cigar.
0 -
lol, your girlfriend.
0 -
holy balls that picture is way too big. I'll edit it later...0
-
LOL its funnier as it is because theres no girl and the word nub, i vote leave it
0 -
Eva is smoking the cigar very akwardly.... very0
-
Hmmmm.... Out of all the celebrities I'd say the hottest one is the one that is within arms reach and I will promptly seduce her and go at it like raging bulldogs, then I'll leave her exhausted and limp for too much strenuous activity...kaspera79:..So Lassie, which of the "unwed " ladies would be your choice to share that Monti with.. I vote for the lady with the Blue Sunglasses. Don't be sharing cigars with a mans wife now.. If anyone knows her, my intentions are pure. After the cigar we will go work at the food pantry, and help the Amish raise a barn or something.
Oh! I'll throw a cigar at her as I walk out just so it will fit the confines of "Lady of the Leaf"0 -
Lasabar:
Hmmmm.... Out of all the celebrities I'd say the hottest one is the one that is within arms reach and I will promptly seduce her and go at it like raging bulldogs, then I'll leave her exhausted and limp for too much strenuous activity...kaspera79:..So Lassie, which of the "unwed " ladies would be your choice to share that Monti with.. I vote for the lady with the Blue Sunglasses. Don't be sharing cigars with a mans wife now.. If anyone knows her, my intentions are pure. After the cigar we will go work at the food pantry, and help the Amish raise a barn or something.
Oh! I'll throw a cigar at her as I walk out just so it will fit the confines of "Lady of the Leaf"Seduce = "Here does this smell like chloraform?"
0 -
No, prefer to strong-arm them, if they are knocked out they don't move around as muchViseron:Lasabar:
Hmmmm.... Out of all the celebrities I'd say the hottest one is the one that is within arms reach and I will promptly seduce her and go at it like raging bulldogs, then I'll leave her exhausted and limp for too much strenuous activity...kaspera79:..So Lassie, which of the "unwed " ladies would be your choice to share that Monti with.. I vote for the lady with the Blue Sunglasses. Don't be sharing cigars with a mans wife now.. If anyone knows her, my intentions are pure. After the cigar we will go work at the food pantry, and help the Amish raise a barn or something.
Oh! I'll throw a cigar at her as I walk out just so it will fit the confines of "Lady of the Leaf"Seduce = "Here does this smell like chloraform?"
0 -
Lasabar:
No, prefer to strong-arm them, if they are knocked out they don't move around as muchViseron:Lasabar:
Hmmmm.... Out of all the celebrities I'd say the hottest one is the one that is within arms reach and I will promptly seduce her and go at it like raging bulldogs, then I'll leave her exhausted and limp for too much strenuous activity...kaspera79:..So Lassie, which of the "unwed " ladies would be your choice to share that Monti with.. I vote for the lady with the Blue Sunglasses. Don't be sharing cigars with a mans wife now.. If anyone knows her, my intentions are pure. After the cigar we will go work at the food pantry, and help the Amish raise a barn or something.
Oh! I'll throw a cigar at her as I walk out just so it will fit the confines of "Lady of the Leaf"Seduce = "Here does this smell like chloraform?"
"Their eyes might say no, but their mouths aren't breathing."
0











