FTG. Heads up.
0patience
Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
I finally got to the post office before they closed.
Ok, so the wife got to the post office before they closed, because I couldn't.
Anyways.....
9114901230801585791277
Ok, so the wife got to the post office before they closed, because I couldn't.
Anyways.....
9114901230801585791277
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.
Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.
0
Comments
-
Awesome I like to see him get attacked. He was my first "trade"0
-
Good god dang man!
Pic this afternoon.....0 -
So what does that GPS thing do anyways?
Near as I could figure, it kept track of your swings or something in golf, but no clue how you use it. LOL!In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.Wylaff said:Atmospheric pressure and crap.0 -
Bro, Im sorry I didn't get back with this thread with a pic, I have just been bat chit crazy for the last week. I will get one up asap because your generosity deserves it.
Correct, the GPS will keep track of swings. It will also tell you how close to the pin you are for the stroke you are about to take on dang near any coarse on the planet.0

