I've been sherman tanked
0patience
Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
All I can say is, Mr. Sherman, what the hell?
It seems that Sherm found a couple of "yard gars" he thought I might like.
Here is what he considers yard gars.
The Monte Afrique is one I've been looking for, for quite some time.
I have not tried the Master Blend, Cult or LG serie R Black. So I'm looking forward to those.
And the Toranos, those I love and don't have any of those particular ones.

Sherman,
You made me smile today and I really appreciate it.
It seems that Sherm found a couple of "yard gars" he thought I might like.
Here is what he considers yard gars.
The Monte Afrique is one I've been looking for, for quite some time.
I have not tried the Master Blend, Cult or LG serie R Black. So I'm looking forward to those.
And the Toranos, those I love and don't have any of those particular ones.

Sherman,
You made me smile today and I really appreciate it.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.
Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.
0
Comments
-
The Shermanator, nice job!!!One God, One Truth0
-
You sir got hit...hard! Nice yard gars Sherm! Lol0
-
Very nice! You're not done yet Tony!0
-
Thought you needed a little pick me up and saw somewhere that you wanted to try the Reserva Decadencia.
Get him Jim0 -
I did. On both accounts.rsherman24:Thought you needed a little pick me up and saw somewhere that you wanted to try the Reserva Decadencia.
Get him Jim
I appreciate it Sherm.In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.Wylaff said:Atmospheric pressure and crap.0 -
Nice hit Sherm!!!Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?0




