New Job
Comments
-
Sounds great all around!0
-
HA~ Seneca Falls is home to tthat park! A great botl from sis lives not for from there. Very cool position Luke. Sounds very neat.0
-
Sounds like a great job, congrats.0
-
I smoked an Original Brown Label Lancero with at least 5 years on itEchambers:
Very cool! I know we are all excited for you. So what was your celebratory smoke?Tyland64:Day 1 in the books. To answer some of your questions. 1st day went great. Just the normal stuff. I do not have to move. My park is 15 miles from home. I will be doing historical restoration and general maintenance. The site of my employment is The Women's Rights National Historical Park. I will work with a PHD and a historian to do historically correct restorations on homes and buildings that are part of the park. My first project will be a house was built in 1836 and it's pretty darn cool. So the forum police don't bust me. The birds have left the silo. 9114901230803680262638 9114901230803680262652 9114901230803680262676 9114901230803680262690 Thank you guys.0 -
Luke, if you have any masonry questions, I believe I can help ya out, will be out in Maryland helping teach Historic Masonry Preservation Classes, building a train the the trainer class lasts about two weeks...btw congrats on new job.:-) :-)Tyland64:Day 1 in the books. To answer some of your questions. 1st day went great. Just the normal stuff. I do not have to move. My park is 15 miles from home. I will be doing historical restoration and general maintenance. The site of my employment is The Women's Rights National Historical Park. I will work with a PHD and a historian to do historically correct restorations on homes and buildings that are part of the park. My first project will be a house was built in 1836 and it's pretty darn cool. So the forum police don't bust me. The birds have left the silo. 9114901230803680262638 9114901230803680262652 9114901230803680262676 9114901230803680262690 Thank you guys.Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0 -
Mike thank you I will keep you in mind. We have a couple of projects coming up.0
-
Holy cow!! I figured something was up when I arrived at the Post Office and all the employees were grumbling and pointing fingers at me. Luke, "Tyland64" decides to say hello. Luke, I hope the NPS can seen you down here to help restore our small town postal office!!
Thanks a million...these are great and very much appreciated!! I've never had some of these...always excited to try a new stick!!! Again, congrats on the new job!!
Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?0 -
Glad they made it.0
-
Awesome hit!! You need any other addys let me know!! LOL.

0 -
Tyland64 Thank you for the welcome gift i received it right before last weekend.0







