Are family hits becoming the norm?

WaltBasil
WaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
A medium flat rate shows up yesterday from Morgan. Not only does he attempt to take me out, but the wife as well. He knows her favorite author is Greg Iles. And I guess this author is from Morgan's neck of the woods and this guy is constantly signing books at Morgan's local bookstore. So Morgan gets a signed copy of his latest book for my wife. And the sticks are top notch too. I've been dying to try out those new CAO Extremesand Papas Fritas. Thanks buddy! Now that my T52s have arrived, I"m getting yours out today. image

Comments

  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Happy wife = happy life
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice!!!
  • Tyland64
    Tyland64 Posts: 712 ✭
    That Morgan he's a sneaky guy. Great job on very deserving BOTL and SOTL.
  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there safely. :))

  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, Morgan! Plus, if we keep the wives happy, they'll let us play, right? LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • twistedstem
    twistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit brother!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice when Morgan comes out of the closet.
  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray, my brotha, it's about time I tap that addy like it's never been tapped. ;)