Holy freakin Shizza
dennisking
Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
I've never had a singular person bomb me like this. Jim, I can't even express how grateful I am. The most amazing bomb ever


0
Comments
-
Great hit! WOW!!0
-
Very Nice Shizz. I have been waiting to see this one land. And some sock porn0
-
Well, I guess we can call it the lower 47...Oregon just got blown off the map!0
-
Who does this???
Oh, yeah... Jim does!!
Simply amazing! Great hit, sir!"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon0 -
Jim.....have you ever posted a pic of your yacht..? You know, your floating humidor.0
-
Wow! Jim's hits never cease to amaze me. Well done!0
-
classic!!jd50ae:Jim.....have you ever posted a pic of your yacht..? You know, your floating humidor.0 -
holy freakin shizza indeed!!!
wow, top notch as always jim.
great stuff, enjoy dennis. glad to see i wasn't the only one to get picked on by shizza yesterday.
* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *0 -
JD I've been sworn to secrecy but

Nice as always Jim.0






