Toombes just Uberhumi-bombed me

dennisking
dennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
Toombes just up and decided he'd send me a lil "hey what up". As always, a generous and excellent gift and here's the kicker, I've only ever smoked the 107. Thanks so much my friend!!
image

Comments

  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo CA347364-orig.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice selection from the Dawg Fatha!!
  • ShadowInTheMoon
    ShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    That avo is a good one... nice hit
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed Nice bomb!.AVO is good stuff.
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glad I could send you something new to try. Enjoy, Dennis!
  • dennisking
    dennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    photo CA347364-orig.jpg
    This car is so awful but awesome! Toombes, thanks again buddy, I'm smoking the Avo today I think.