Sneaky Sherm!

Darktower007
Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
I was on the road for work into a 5 hour drive, at a red light I check my other non smokeable addiction,this forum, and ole rsherman24 requested stubbles addy and mine "for his records" It didn't even dawn on me! Mr gullable fell for it! Well it was a good mistake on my part, Sherm sent some awesome sticks, AND the F55 Quattro that I have been wanting to try for a long, long time. Thank you brother, I won't to pretend I can hang in a bombing war, but you sir are on my hit list! imagephoto IMAG1037.jpg

Comments

  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Sherm, u will love that Quattro
  • Stubble
    Stubble Posts: 10,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Sherm!

    Jason...C'mon man!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW!! The bus driver pays up!!