Newb strikes back...

Bigshizza
Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well Mark thought it was necessary to return fire in response to my little welcoming bombette... I don't deserve to be smacked around like this do I? Thanks very much Mark! Great sticks in there for sure! Now I will have to think of how to level O'fallon properly!
image

Comments

  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Well Mark thought it was necessary to return fire in response to my little welcoming bombette... I don't deserve to be smacked around like this do I? Thanks very much Mark! Great sticks in there for sure! Now I will have to think of how to level O'fallon properly!
    image
    Nice hit Mark. Nice knowing ya!
  • matkn293
    matkn293 Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only fair that I return the favor. Glad you got them and like them. Enjoy.

    Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

    Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!


  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no respect Jim. Nice move by the newbie
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    It's only fair that I return the favor. Glad you got them and like them. Enjoy.
    Don't poke the bear! Don't poke the Bear!! Don't Too late?? imagephoto article-2194244-06039FDD0000044D-389_634x649.jpg