It's so fun to say

danielzreyes
danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
Loon Lake. Loon Lake. Loooooooooon Lake. Loon Loon Loon. Looney Loon Loon. Looney Lake. Looney Loon Lake. Looney Lake. Looooooooooon Lake. Loon Lake.

Even the lady behind the counter got a kick out of saying it. .... Loon Lake. Fun stuff
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • FireRob
    FireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Nice, and it's fun to write on a flat rate too! Did it once, enjoyed my self immensely
  • jgibv
    jgibv Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image


    * I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

  • ddubridge
    ddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    image

    Nice! Very nice!
  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Stubble
    Stubble Posts: 10,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Loon Lake. Loon Lake. Loooooooooon Lake. Loon Loon Loon. Looney Loon Loon. Looney Lake. Looney Loon Lake. Looney Lake. Looooooooooon Lake. Loon Lake.

    Even the lady behind the counter got a kick out of saying it. .... Loon Lake. Fun stuff
    Heeee Heee!! Almost as fun as RRRRRRRANCHO CUUUUCAMMOOONNNGAAAA!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • CharlieHeis
    CharlieHeis Posts: 9,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    danielzreyes:
    Loon Lake. Loon Lake. Loooooooooon Lake. Loon Loon Loon. Looney Loon Loon. Looney Lake. Looney Loon Lake. Looney Lake. Looooooooooon Lake. Loon Lake.

    Even the lady behind the counter got a kick out of saying it. .... Loon Lake. Fun stuff
    Heeee Heee!! Almost as fun as RRRRRRRANCHO CUUUUCAMMOOONNNGAAAA!!
    Ha! it's true
  • Chemnitz
    Chemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Strange things happen on Loon Lake
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're a funny man Daniel.... Get Lit Son!!!!
  • Lee.mcglynn
    Lee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Loon lake is rather fun too chant!! I think maybe next week the mail man and I will be saying the same thing
    Money can't buy taste
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't do it Korean Clint....don't do it!!!
  • matkn293
    matkn293 Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is an extremely fun name to say!!!!!!

    Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

    Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!


  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    You're a funny man Daniel.... Get Lit Son!!!!
    Another fun one I notice just yesterday, Henrico. Kinda like Enrique. Henrrrrico!. Enrrrrrrrrrique. HenrrrrrrrRRRRRrrrrrrrico. The lady in blue behind the counter couldn't roll her R's. I can though.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhhh snap got me some original Daniel art work!! Thanks so much!! Very cool my friend! Thank you very much!!
    image
  • ehehat
    ehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Love em both. Very nice D!
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy beesnatch!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR