Walt says just because.
Chuck_N
Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
Comments
-
That's the way to do it! No reason is the best reason.... Enjoy Chuck and nicely done Walt!0
-
Sweet! I hope more people get Chuck N soon just because.0
-
Walt and his Smurf rugs. Gotta love em. Another nice one. I proudly display my Smurf ruf on top of my end table humi0
-
Some good smokes Chuck... Nicely done Walt!0
-
To be honest... The Snake put me up to it. Apparently, I forgot to include a note about bullying. Does that make me a bully? Hellz no. I'm tickled pink that you haven't tried any of them yet. That Finite is my current fave. Except maybe that Armada...0
-
seems to me a Snake has a long history of getting people to do mischievous deeds, stretching back to some garden...WaltBasil:To be honest... The Snake put me up to it. Apparently, I forgot to include a note about bullying. Does that make me a bully? Hellz no. I'm tickled pink that you haven't tried any of them yet. That Finite is my current fave. Except maybe that Armada...0 -
May I have his addy? If like to tap that...addy too.0
-
pm sent. FIGHT!MorganGeo:May I have his addy? If like to tap that...addy too.0 -
I'd say Walt has a DEATH WISH but that would only be if he bombed CHARLES BRONSON. See what I did there? Lol0
-
Can't beat Walt's doilies. Texas tea towels.“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)
0 -
Indeed. They look very cool. Does he knit them himself? Very cool hit, Walt!webmost:Can't beat Walt's doilies. Texas tea towels."When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon0 -
Good one Walt !Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ? Follow on instagram @crguy19610
-
And of course if you need a reason it is his birthday in June. Nice hit, as always, Walt.No_one21:Sweet! I hope more people get Chuck N soon just because.-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."0 -
Just because hits are the best... nice oneTwo people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.0











