Solitaire Contest... WINNER!!

Puff_Dougie
Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, I just passed my 2,500th win in head-to-head solitaire, and it seemed like a good excuse to throw out a contest.

The winner is the one who comes closest, without going over, in guessing the score of my last winning game.

One guess per contestant, and the contest will run until this Saturday, May 10th, at 5:00pm.

The answer is somewhere between 5,000 and 15,000

Winner will receive a fiver from me.

Ready? .... GO!!
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    12,651
  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chemnitz
    Chemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    7,911
  • twistedstem
    twistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purple
    no matter where you go, there you are.

  • FireRob
    FireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    8452
  • Marker
    Marker Posts: 2,524 ✭
    11727
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Earnest Borgnine!
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    13081 and you were thinking of a goat
  • Echambers
    Echambers Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    13,499 and thanks for the contest. And we need to talk about getting you a social life.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • chrislolds
    chrislolds Posts: 437 ✭✭
    1

    EDIT: 5001
  • gio164
    gio164 Posts: 180
    11,555
  • wwhwang
    wwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    10515
  • webmost
    webmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    13095

    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)


  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9999. Some great answers boys lol
  • Martel
    Martel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    6547
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

    I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Bad Daddy Rabbit
    Bad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721 ✭
    7575. Good contest.
  • Bobbo2009
    Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    8,223
  • roland_7707
    roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    11111....thanks.
    One God, One Truth
  • blutattoo
    blutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    9723 thanks for the contest!
  • No_one21
    No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    12121 cuz palindrome!
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    10995
  • WaltBasil
    WaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    13,241
  • ddubridge
    ddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    12345
  • thehilk
    thehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    13705
  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    12121 cuz palindrome!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    10515
    And... the correct answer was 10,574. PM your addy please, Wayne.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • wwhwang
    wwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    wwhwang:
    10515
    And... the correct answer was 10,574. PM your addy please, Wayne.
    Wow. Thanks so much for the contest, Puff. PM sent.
  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On its way, per your instructions... PM' d DC number.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon