Noob first trade
matkn293
Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
I would like to try my hand at some trades. Would anyone like to accompany me in this adventure? I have 5 Ave Marie St. Georges up for grabs. I would like to expand my horizons so I am open to different items unless you have some Oliva Serie V melanio's on hand you want to get rid of.
Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!
Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!
0
Comments
-
I'll bite. Send me a PM.matkn293:I would like to try my hand at some trades. Would anyone like to accompany me in this adventure? I have 5 Ave Marie St. Georges up for grabs. I would like to expand my horizons so I am open to different items unless you have some Oliva Serie V melanio's on hand you want to get rid of.0 -
PM Sent. Thank you.
Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!
Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!
0 -
-
Always..??rsherman24:Take it easy on the newbie Jason. LOL0 -
91149012308036036779520
-
Thank you very much sir. Will be a nice welcome home package on Sunday.
Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!
Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!
0

