My chick wanted to thank the forum

Well, I'm not sure if BigShizza or SleevePlz (it was a few weeks ago and the returns were hard to read, along with some excitement when the packages were opened haha) sent the bomb containing the My Father Flor de las Antillas but my chick has been wanting me to post these pictures and tell you THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the cigar you sent that she robbed my humidor for.

photo MAG0168_zpsbvelnph9.jpgphoto MAG0166_zpstfxoj0hg.jpg
photo MAG0287_zpsyynuzrst.jpg

She's been bugging me for a week or two now to post these pics she took showing off the cigar, she wanted to make sure a thank you was sent out from her!

Comments

  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hey girl hey!She is a keeper.
  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now we have to double bomb you. Some for her as well.

    Is that straw what I think it is? That one on the right looks like she is enjoying her drink!!!!
  • chrislolds
    chrislolds Posts: 437 ✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Now we have to double bomb you. Some for her as well.

    Is that straw what I think it is? That one on the right looks like she is enjoying her drink!!!!
    nonono no double bombs, I'm filled past capacity and overflowing. No more bombs for a long long time, I've got a ton of amazing smokes to try now!

    And I just looked at the picture and unfortunately you are right, it is what you think it is.... maybe I should have censored the pic a little bit before posting whoops hahahaha.
  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    rsherman24:
    Now we have to double bomb you. Some for her as well.

    Is that straw what I think it is? That one on the right looks like she is enjoying her drink!!!!
    nonono no double bombs, I'm filled past capacity and overflowing. No more bombs for a long long time, I've got a ton of amazing smokes to try now!

    And I just looked at the picture and unfortunately you are right, it is what you think it is.... maybe I should have censored the pic a little bit before posting whoops hahahaha.

    Nope. All good.
  • brianetz1
    brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    rsherman24:
    Now we have to double bomb you. Some for her as well.

    Is that straw what I think it is? That one on the right looks like she is enjoying her drink!!!!
    nonono no double bombs, I'm filled past capacity and overflowing. No more bombs for a long long time, I've got a ton of amazing smokes to try now!

    And I just looked at the picture and unfortunately you are right, it is what you think it is.... maybe I should have censored the pic a little bit before posting whoops hahahaha.
    that's awesome. I told you to see how things go to start out.

    btw, I am pretty sure you out kicked your coverage man. Plus she smokes cigars.....you sir are a lucky man.
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She likes milkshakes/daiquiri's very nice!! Keeper
  • chrislolds
    chrislolds Posts: 437 ✭✭
    Definitely a keeper, and you are absolutely right Brian, waaaaay outta my league, my buddies remind me all the time haha ;)
  • SleevePlz
    SleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool. My wife smokes cigars with me as well. Definitely an added bonus! Makes shopping for cigars a little easier too since they aren't 'just for me'.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pics!
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Always nice to see sotl!
  • Chemnitz
    Chemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    She looks like a great girl, Chris. Congrats. Judging by the upper right pic it seems she prefers bigger ring gauges.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,917 ✭
    What casino are you able to smoke cigars? I've yet to find one. You can smoke cigarettes all damn day but no cigars.
  • ejgorman
    ejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    rsherman24:
    Now we have to double bomb you. Some for her as well.

    Is that straw what I think it is? That one on the right looks like she is enjoying her drink!!!!
    nonono no double bombs, I'm filled past capacity and overflowing. No more bombs for a long long time, I've got a ton of amazing smokes to try now!

    And I just looked at the picture and unfortunately you are right, it is what you think it is.... maybe I should have censored the pic a little bit before posting whoops hahahaha.
    I read this and all I saw was "blah, blah, blah...I like orange coolers...blah, blah, blah."
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • chrislolds
    chrislolds Posts: 437 ✭✭
    james40:
    What casino are you able to smoke cigars? I've yet to find one. You can smoke cigarettes all damn day but no cigars.
    She was at pachenga, she said they allowed it in the casino just not the club areas, they told her in the club she couldn't smoke it and she told them off and they partied it up in the casino for an hour until she was done with it.

    I've never gotten hassled in vegas smoking cigars, but I spend my time in the casino at the tables, I guess unless someone complains they pretty much let you do whatever you want at the tables?
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    james40:
    What casino are you able to smoke cigars? I've yet to find one. You can smoke cigarettes all damn day but no cigars.
    She was at pachenga, she said they allowed it in the casino just not the club areas, they told her in the club she couldn't smoke it and she told them off and they partied it up in the casino for an hour until she was done with it.

    I've never gotten hassled in vegas smoking cigars, but I spend my time in the casino at the tables, I guess unless someone complains they pretty much let you do whatever you want at the tables?
    James, I've smoked at all the big casinos down here in So Ca. I'll even smoke while I'm at the tables and they don't say anything.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR