Hey You
bandyt09
Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
My daughter is sending an apple. Enjoy
9114 9011 5981 8831 5729 06
9114 9011 5981 8831 5729 06
0
Comments
-
THIS!bandyt09:My daughter is sending an apple. Enjoy
9114 9011 5981 8831 5729 06"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0 -
Don't help them to bury the light Don't give in without a fight.0
-
This apple ain't for no teacher.....danielzreyes:
THIS!bandyt09:My daughter is sending an apple. Enjoy
9114 9011 5981 8831 5729 060 -
Thank God.bandyt09:
This apple ain't for no teacher.....danielzreyes:
THIS!bandyt09:My daughter is sending an apple. Enjoy
9114 9011 5981 8831 5729 06LLA - Lancero Lovers of America0 -
However, I do have TWO daughters.....................never let down your guard, teach.SleevePlz:
Thank God.bandyt09:
This apple ain't for no teacher.....danielzreyes:
THIS!bandyt09:My daughter is sending an apple. Enjoy
9114 9011 5981 8831 5729 060 -
Dang!One God, One Truth0
-
You have a 20ct just for apples? Nice!!0
-
Apples?...apples?why does this sound vaguely familiar?no matter where you go, there you are.0
-
Is he setting up to play this drop after the package arrives? Hope I'm not stealing your thunder, Toddtwistedstem:Apples?...apples?why does this sound vaguely familiar?
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America0 -
-
Nice hit Todd! If I'm not mistaken, that is Cuban rum.LLA - Lancero Lovers of America0
-
Ohhhhhhh very nice! Enjoy Dane... Well done 20ct!!!!0
-
-
Biggest 20 ct. I have ever seen, must have a false bottom on it. Very nice Todd0
-
Is the top lid of the bottle a shot glass?One God, One Truth0
-
Don't know, I guess it could be, I've just always drank from the bottle.roland_7707:Is the top lid of the bottle a shot glass?0









