Beat down again by Curt

C-LOVE
C-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
Seems like I just managed to get up from Curts last thumping, this Cat's heartless! As always Curt, a great selection of cigars most of which are cherry poppers. I thank you very much, my Brother!
#cigarbomb from #ccom #botl #cigars #cigar #cigarporn #cigaraficionado

Comments

  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice CC's Curt, very deserving target.
  • gio164
    gio164 Posts: 180
    Wow! Nice hit.
  • jgibv
    jgibv Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    b-e-a-utiful hit

    * I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    A most excellent bomb Curt!
  • Stubble
    Stubble Posts: 10,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweeeeet!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Chuck_N
    Chuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Nice work Curt. Thats an awesome selection.
  • curtpick
    curtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy my brutha !
    And
    Need jgibv and darktowers addy please !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Curt found the new love of his life...?..., great target.. Chris you need to do some reviews so we can pimp with ya!
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Enjoy my brutha !
    And
    Need jgibv and darktowers addy please !
    Sent...under da bus they go...