:)
Bigshizza
Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
DC9114901123086754613975
DC9114901123086754613999
DC9114901123086754613319
DC9114901123086754613333
DC9114901123086754613999
DC9114901123086754613319
DC9114901123086754613333
0
Comments
-
...man...Bigshizza:DC9114901123086754613975
DC9114901123086754613999
DC9114901123086754613319
DC91149011230867546133330 -
Not it.0
-
There's no use...duck and cover is hopeless!
0 -
You forgot the 5th one that went outBigshizza:DC9114901123086754613975
DC9114901123086754613999
DC9114901123086754613319
DC9114901123086754613333
92055901065315008389850 -
1, 2, 3...No_one21:Not it.0
-
Pay no attention to the crazy man.........Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ? Follow on instagram @crguy19610
-
Nice work Jim. I really need to restock on some flat raters and get in on this action.LLA - Lancero Lovers of America0
-
Jesus, is your whole house a walk in humidor?
0 -
I think Jim created a shortage of flat rate boxes with USPS... I've been ordering every single day for the last week or so and I keep getting envelopes but no boxes.... Post man said some guy up in WA ordered their entire stock.0
-
pross:Jesus, is your whole house a walk in humidor?
0 -
Oh how I love it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0
-
Dang Jim....you have anything left to smoke??Bigshizza:DC9114901123086754613975
DC9114901123086754613999
DC9114901123086754613319
DC9114901123086754613333
DC9114901230803275813344Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?0 -
Too much...Stubble:
Dang Jim....you have anything left to smoke??Bigshizza:DC9114901123086754613975
DC9114901123086754613999
DC9114901123086754613319
DC9114901123086754613333
DC91149012308032758133440 -
Fixed it for you plus you left out a tracking number 9505521385524122000270Bigshizza:
Not enough...Stubble:
Dang Jim....you have anything left to smoke??Bigshizza:DC9114901123086754613975
DC9114901123086754613999
DC9114901123086754613319
DC9114901123086754613333
DC91149012308032758133440









