Moving sucks!
Bob_Luken
Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
My good bourbon was taken away to storage while my back was turned. Grrr! That box was supposed to stay with me. All that's left is old, cheap Canadian blended that I was planning to pour out rather than pack up for the move. Well, at least Don Carlos is agreeable.
0
Comments
-
We are gonna need that new addy bub....for our records of course. LolOne God, One Truth0
-
For the newsletter? It's funny, the newsletter seems to be only printed on cigar bands.0
-
chrislolds:For the newsletter? It's funny, the newsletter seems to be only printed on cigar bands.
That seems a perfect way to do it.0 -
Bob Luken:My good bourbon was taken away to storage while my back was turned. Grrr! That box was supposed to stay with me. All that's left is old, cheap Canadian blended that I was planning to pour out rather than pack up for the move. Well, at least Don Carlos is agreeable.
The last time I moved I packed all my firearms, ammunition, cigars, booze and camera equipment in my car. Talk about your low rider. Had to drive straight thru of course, stopping at a motel was out of the question.0 -
Getting stopped by the police would have been an adventure too! LOLjd50ae:Bob Luken:My good bourbon was taken away to storage while my back was turned. Grrr! That box was supposed to stay with me. All that's left is old, cheap Canadian blended that I was planning to pour out rather than pack up for the move. Well, at least Don Carlos is agreeable.
The last time I moved I packed all my firearms, ammunition, cigars, booze and camera equipment in my car. Talk about your low rider. Had to drive straight thru of course, stopping at a motel was out of the question."When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon0



