Movie sounds/songs you'll never forget...
Rain
Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Been on a Western kick as of late, and anytime I hear these sounds/songs, I always think back to the movie. Any sounds/songs that you instantly associate with something?
0
Comments
-
I never liked Korn. Bought an album (untouchables) and listened to it once and put it aside. Then Queen of the Damned came into theaters. Totally loved the score and music. Then I noticed something familiar about all the songs and looked into it more... Was put together by Jon Davis (of Korn) and immediately liked Korn. All of Korn. That soundtrack remains my all time favorite...0
-
For a kind of mediocre movie the sound track to Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves was excellent. Well, and I'll hit the obvious before anyone else does. Star Wars. All of it, effects and music.0
-
The sound when Neo first entered the Matrix training program.
Soundtrack to Last of The Mohicans was phenominal!!!!0 -
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon0
-
0
-
0
-
WaltBasil:I never liked Korn. Bought an album (untouchables) and listened to it once and put it aside. Then Queen of the Damned came into theaters. Totally loved the score and music. Then I noticed something familiar about all the songs and looked into it more... Was put together by Jon Davis (of Korn) and immediately liked Korn. All of Korn. That soundtrack remains my all time favorite...
Quite possibly one of the best soundtracks.0 -
+1 on the Breakfast club.
0 -
Led Zeppelin Kashmir from James Bond.0







