Another Incident in Fort Hood...

Puff_Dougie
Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just catching up on the news and shocked to see that there was another shooting on the military base in Fort Hood! Prayers for all the family an friends of the 4 fallen and 14 or more injured military personnel. Hoping all of our BOTLs and SOTLs in the area are OK!
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

  • curtpick
    curtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Just catching up on the news and shocked to see that there was another shooting on the military base in Fort Hood! Prayers for all the family an friends of the 4 fallen and 14 or more injured military personnel. Hoping all of our BOTLs and SOTLs in the area are OK!
    Waiting on answers from one in particular.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Martel
    Martel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Just catching up on the news and shocked to see that there was another shooting on the military base in Fort Hood! Prayers for all the family an friends of the 4 fallen and 14 or more injured military personnel. Hoping all of our BOTLs and SOTLs in the area are OK!
    Waiting on answers from one in particular.
    Agreed...have we heard from him?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

    I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Jetmech_63
    Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I texted him and called after it was all over. No answer on either. Praying.
  • Echambers
    Echambers Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    I texted him and called after it was all over. No answer on either. Praying.
    Damn. Who would Of thought we'd be begging Rain to post? Come on buddy!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know...texted, waiting..pray for good news
  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the love guys...even you, Mr Chambers ;)My wife and I left to get our kids as the MPs were pulling in to base. Planning on going to pick the kids up and come home, I did not bring my phone. So we spent a few hours locked out before we drove an hour away to my in laws and spent the night. Inconvenient, but compared to what a lot of people are dealing with, I'll consider myself lucky.
  • jd50ae
    jd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Thanks for the love guys...even you, Mr Chambers ;)My wife and I left to get our kids as the MPs were pulling in to base. Planning on going to pick the kids up and come home, I did not bring my phone. So we spent a few hours locked out before we drove an hour away to my in laws and spent the night. Inconvenient, but compared to what a lot of people are dealing with, I'll consider myself lucky.


    Glad to hear you and yours are OK.
  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I am trying to find what I did with Tony's number, too. Hope he is ok, I think he might have still been on leave.
  • flowbee
    flowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Glad you and your family are safe Randy
  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad y'all are safe and sound, Randy! Let us know if you hear from Tony. Prayers continue for the victims and ther loved ones.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Martel
    Martel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank God.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

    I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Just spoke to Tony, he's good.
  • Stubble
    Stubble Posts: 10,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to hear you two are safe. Prayers sent to the families......
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • twistedstem
    twistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear you are all OK!! Wife and I saw it on the news.its heartbreaking to hear about things like this.thoughts and prayers going out to all those affected by this.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear you r ok Randy, very sad situation.
  • Echambers
    Echambers Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Thanks for the love guys...even you, Mr Chambers ;)My wife and I left to get our kids as the MPs were pulling in to base. Planning on going to pick the kids up and come home, I did not bring my phone. So we spent a few hours locked out before we drove an hour away to my in laws and spent the night. Inconvenient, but compared to what a lot of people are dealing with, I'll consider myself lucky.
    Glad you and your family are safe!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."