Q Cigars?
Ken_Light
Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
Anyone ever visit one of these places? Have one nearby? Maybe it's just a NY/NJ thing. Apparently there are multiple locations and they sell only their own line, Portes cigars. I saw one pop up recently and finally checked it out. Guy there was very nice and walked me through the line more or less and I picked up a few to try.
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
0
Comments
-
Just did a quick online search and they seem to be only in NY and NJ... kinda like WaWa :^)
Let us know what you think of the ones you picked up, though."When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon0 -
I hope they're like WaWa, WaWa rules! ;P Will do though. If they're good I might have to drop some bombs. Er, I mean stock up on 'em.Puff_Dougie:Just did a quick online search and they seem to be only in NY and NJ... kinda like WaWa :^)
Let us know what you think of the ones you picked up, though.^Troll: DO NOT FEED.0 -
There's WaWa in MD too!
I've also discovered Cortez cigars in Shrewsbury when I lived in NJ. Same concept: self rolled cigars only.0 -
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)
0 -
That's why I didn't know anything about them, I only got that far as well!! Hahahahwebmost:^Troll: DO NOT FEED.0


