Naples, FL again....
MVW67
Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
Will be down in Naples, FL for golfin with the guys March 7th -15th if anyone around, Fly in early Friday, probably be at World Famous Cigar Bar in Fort Myers first then probably Burn in Naples. If around perhaps hook up in evenings.. My treat...
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
0
Comments
-
Dude, can you do me a HUGE favor? Illusione makes an exclusive cigar for that lounge, Burn, the Illusione Burn. That is the only place you can get them. If you could find it in your heart to pick some up, I will glady repay you, with either cigars or cash, just let me know what you want in return.0
-
Hmmmm Illusione! NICE! Sounds like a good time Mikey!alienmisprint:Dude, can you do me a HUGE favor? Illusione makes an exclusive cigar for that lounge, Burn, the Illusione Burn. That is the only place you can get them. If you could find it in your heart to pick some up, I will glady repay you, with either cigars or cash, just let me know what you want in return.0 -
Sure will do it, consider it a home coming gift, seriouslyalienmisprint:Dude, can you do me a HUGE favor? Illusione makes an exclusive cigar for that lounge, Burn, the Illusione Burn. That is the only place you can get them. If you could find it in your heart to pick some up, I will glady repay you, with either cigars or cash, just let me know what you want in return.
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0 -
That is awesome man, I appreciate it. I have been trying to get my hands on some of them ever since I found out about them. How often do you go to Naples, if you don't mind me asking?
And seriously man, you just made my night, lol. There is no other cigar out there I want to try more, for real.0 -
I go down there twice a year usually in Feb for long weekend (but had wedding this year) and March. As long as they have them it is D U N donealienmisprint:That is awesome man, I appreciate it. I have been trying to get my hands on some of them ever since I found out about them. How often do you go to Naples, if you don't mind me asking?
And seriously man, you just made my night, lol. There is no other cigar out there I want to try more, for real.Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0 -
PM sent0
-
Maybe we can meet up at some point!0
-
Sweeeet!!!EoL:Maybe we can meet up at some point!Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0 -
gatta check my days off hahahMVW67:
Sweeeet!!!EoL:Maybe we can meet up at some point!0 -
Soon, just watching the darn clock tick.....Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0



