Cu-Avana Intensus?

alienmisprint
alienmisprint Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭
Just a curiosity thing, but I just noticed that the Cu-Avana Intenso is now called the Intensus. When did they change the name and does anyone know why?

Comments

  • Amos_Umwhat
    Amos_Umwhat Posts: 10,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why, in fact, I questioned my memory after ordering some Hammerheads a couple months back, -us?, I thought it was -o. The hammerhead didn't seem quite as peppery as I'd remembered, more cocoa, but it may have just been particular batches or years rather than a change of blend. I liked them, intensely.
    "If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • alienmisprint
    alienmisprint Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭
    They were a good stick from what I remember. Very peppery. I think I might still have on stashed away, I'll check when I get back home.
  • kuzi16
    kuzi16 Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭
    man.... i thought this was an old thread...

    in my head this changed about a year ago. i may be crazy... i mean at this point i have been in an airport for 14hours now... so... yeah.
  • rwheelwright
    rwheelwright Posts: 3,294 ✭✭
    Some lawsuit. Changed a few years ago. Forget exactly what the lawsuit was about.
  • Rhamlin
    Rhamlin Posts: 9,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Some lawsuit. Changed a few years ago. Forget exactly what the lawsuit was about.
    yup that's it. Love those. PVNISHER but without the lip burn.