Good night every one.

jd50ae
jd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
When you sleep I hope it is the best nights rest you ever had.
When you wake may you wake refreshed and full of energy.
May your day be the best day oy your life and the first of many.
May the cigars you smoke be the best you have ever smoked.

Comments

  • Bob_Luken
    Bob_Luken Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May your pleasures be many, and your troubles be few.
  • rburke1129
    rburke1129 Posts: 386 ✭
    May the road rise to meet you and the wind be always at your back.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May the roof above us never fall in.
    And may the friends gathered below it never fall out.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon