Disgusting
smbrink
Posts: 406 ✭
I just watched Super Size Me on Net Flix. That was one of the most repulsive things I've ever seen.
0
Comments
-
Its true thoughsmbrink:I just watched Super Size Me on Net Flix. That was one of the most repulsive things I've ever seen.
... Or at least it was until some McD reforms... 0 -
I was repulsed too... I mean, how come I didn't get a payday by eating nothing but burgers and fries.... Damn! I'm gonna make a documentary about how much having sex 5 times a day can take a toll on the body.... and hopefully make me some millionssmbrink:I just watched Super Size Me on Net Flix. That was one of the most repulsive things I've ever seen.0 -
its already been done, its called pornography.0
-
"I'm here to fix your cable!"jihiggs:its already been done, its called pornography.0 -
[runs away]Lasabar:
"I'm here to fix your cable!"jihiggs:its already been done, its called pornography.0 -
I remember watching Super Size Me.
When the credits started rolling, I drove to McDonalds and got myself a Big Mac.0 -
LoL!MAJORdorMo:I remember watching Super Size Me. When the credits started rolling, I drove to McDonalds and got myself a Big Mac."Long ashes my friends."
0 -
Nobody's gonna pay to see you spanking the monkey!Lasabar:I'm gonna make a documentary about how much having sex 5 times a day can take a toll on the body.0




