La Reloba -- any good?
[Deleted User]
Posts: 3,917 ✭
I'm considering getting the My Father and Friends III and saw these in there. Curious what everyone thinks about them. Thanks.
0
Comments
-
Really enjoy the Sumatra, the Mexican is good too but I prefer the Sumatra best and they are good sticks. I wouldn't hesitate, but that's just me."When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0
-
Ditto what Brett said. Tried all of them and all were decent smokes.Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ? Follow on instagram @crguy19610
-
Time. Lots and lots of time will make them good but not great, IMHO.0
-
I did a box split on the Mexicans and have enjoyed every one. Havent had the sumatra or Habano.0
-
They are made by DPG how could you go wrong. I bought a box of each 2 years ago and they have all been great, plus they age nicely. The San Andreas wrapper on the Mexican is awesome, the Sumatra wrapper is great also.0
-
Tried em all, liked the Sumatra the best. I had some construction issues with a couple of the others, think JJ did too.0
-
I really dig the Mexico the best and the Sumatra is pretty tasty too.0





