Luis Martinez 1902
LiquidChaos66
Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Today a coworker said her husband was gonna trash some cigars he was given for his bday. She smacked his hand and said she knew someone who could put use to them... Me!
one of them is completely unlabeled... Hmmmmmm mystery stick goodness?the other is labled "Luis Martinez 1902". Anyone know anything about this stick?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
0
Comments
-
This falls under the category I like to call "Someone Google this for me" lol
Here you go:
Luis Martinez Cigars^Troll: DO NOT FEED.0 -
Should have been more specific. I did google it myself but what I was looking for is what people thought if then if they have smoke any. LolLife is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.0
-
Hahahah oh ok sorry. Nope then.LiquidChaos66:Should have been more specific. I did google it myself but what I was looking for is what people thought if then if they have smoke any. Lol
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.0 -
Lol thanks for the link though! Lol that helped me bypass my work computers filter block somehow! LolLife is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.0
