Unexpected upgrade

variant2
variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
Long day at work, got home and noticed a package waiting for me from the west coast.

Opened it up and found these two fellas inside.
image

Ingenious little device.
Now I can give my kids their lego blocks back.
image

Thanks bro!

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer

Comments

  • Poopy_Jones
    Poopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Very nice! Daniels Stogie Stands rock!!! I use mine every time I herf on my back patio
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're very welcome Nick. Enjoy. We have a lot in common. I too like to play with Legos.
    photo 3BDD33BC-orig.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Tyland64
    Tyland64 Posts: 712 ✭
    danielzreyes:
    You're very welcome Nick. Enjoy. We have a lot in common. I too like to play with Legos.
    photo 3BDD33BC-orig.jpg
    Daniel you are just too cool. Another BOTL with great generosity and creativity.