Excuse me

Lasabar
Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
I'm just writing this thread to just apologize and to kind of align my thoughts and rope in some ADD (I've never been diagnosed, but sometimes I wonder if I have it!)

I.... AM..... A.. Thread.... De-RAILer....

I've been derailing threads for over a year now... I have no excuse but that my mind darts from idea to idea...

If I've derailed your thread in the past, I'm sorry... I'm not saying it's going to stop, but just know that I now realize that I do it...


AND feel free to derail this thread as vengeance against me...

Comments

  • Renaissance_Man
    Renaissance_Man Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    So how's the US Open going? Somebody follow it? Some pretty exciting games as of recent...
  • bbc020
    bbc020 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭
    There has been some good Tennis...especially the teenager Melanie Oudin, knocking off some high ranked opponents.
  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    :)
  • kuzi16
    kuzi16 Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    There has been some good Tennis...especially the teenager Melanie Oudin, knocking off some high ranked opponents.
    she beat Elena Dementieva (no.4 seed)

    Elena Dementieva, is hot. isnt she Russian?


    russians are hot.


    how many kids with ADD does it take to change a light bulb?

    wanna go fishing?


  • kuzi16
    kuzi16 Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    AND feel free to derail this thread as vengeance against me...
    naw... ill keep it on track....
  • Renaissance_Man
    Renaissance_Man Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    bbc020:
    There has been some good Tennis...especially the teenager Melanie Oudin, knocking off some high ranked opponents.
    she beat Elena Dementieva (no.4 seed)

    Elena Dementieva, is hot. isnt she Russian?


    russians are hot.


    how many kids with ADD does it take to change a light bulb?

    wanna go fishing?


    Russians ARE hot... I like Ana Ivanovic though... mmmm
  • bbc020
    bbc020 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    kuzi16:
    bbc020:
    There has been some good Tennis...especially the teenager Melanie Oudin, knocking off some high ranked opponents.
    she beat Elena Dementieva (no.4 seed)

    Elena Dementieva, is hot. isnt she Russian?


    russians are hot.


    how many kids with ADD does it take to change a light bulb?

    wanna go fishing?


    Russians ARE hot... I like Ana Ivanovic though... mmmm
    I think she's beat like 3 russians





    Russians are hot


    of course the little girl from Denmark she plays next isn't too bad either....
    image
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Yes russians are hot but you never see a middle aged or older hot russian. Sometime between 30 and 45 they morph into babushkas. Dating a russian is a short term prospect in my opinion.
  • Renaissance_Man
    Renaissance_Man Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    Yes russians are hot but you never see a middle aged or older hot russian. Sometime between 30 and 45 they morph into babushkas. Dating a russian is a short term prospect in my opinion.
    Hahah - so so true - you dont even know lol!
  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    I think I might order me a Russian bride along with my next cigar purchase...Does Ccom stock hot Russian women?
  • gmill880
    gmill880 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    I think I might order me a Russian bride along with my next cigar purchase...Does Ccom stock hot Russian women?

    If you get two Russian brides theres no shipping charge ...I'm just sayin' ...
  • j0z3r
    j0z3r Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    cabinetmaker:
    I think I might order me a Russian bride along with my next cigar purchase...Does Ccom stock hot Russian women?

    If you get two Russian brides theres no shipping charge ...I'm just sayin' ...
    When was that the daily deal? Must have missed it.
  • Renaissance_Man
    Renaissance_Man Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    I don't know about Russian women, but they sure got some of the ones featured at the bottom right-hand corner of this page ;)... CCOM ships them extra unshaven....