International Bacon Day

kaspera79
kaspera79 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭
September 5th..... INTERNATIONAL BACON DAY !! Finally a day worth celebrating. How do you plan to spend this glorious day ?

Comments

  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    Bacon and eggs cooked in bacon grease.
  • alienmisprint
    alienmisprint Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭
    For real? I had no idea, I should be ashamed of myself. That being said, I believe I will have for lunch bacon, a bacon omelette, and some grits flavored with bacon grease.
  • Jdorais
    Jdorais Posts: 652 ✭
    It's about time this gateway meat get the recognition it deserves.
  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    Not knowing that today was Bacon day I had bacon yesterday on an "Angry Tendercrisp" sandwich from Burger King....

    It was okay, but the only thing that's angry right now is my intestines and the guys at the sewage factory right now
  • I think I might make bacon wrapped bacon. And have a bacon cheeseburger at work tonight.
  • zoom6zoom
    zoom6zoom Posts: 1,211 ✭✭
    Simple but classic... BLT on sourdough.
  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    I had no bacon today... I don't follow trends
  • Jdorais
    Jdorais Posts: 652 ✭
    i went out for lunch and had myself a bacon cheese burger to celebrate this auspicious day.