Cyber Monday Disappointment

2

Comments

  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tim is amazing... THIS is customer service, and being in the customer service industry myself I a amazed by how well Ccom and Tim do, thank you guys!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jliu
    jliu Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭✭
    do yoselves a favor and email timmy. free rub-a-dub included!
  • thehilk
    thehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Just emailed myself.
  • blutattoo
    blutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    timb:
    What do you want on special?  email service@cigar. com and we'll whip up something good for you guys.
    email sent
  • allsmokedup
    allsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    jliu:
    do yoselves a favor and email timmy. free rub-a-dub included!

    We real don't need to hear about your fancy for rub-&-tugs!
  • WaltBasil
    WaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    do yoselves a favor and email timmy. free rub-a-dub included!
    Rub-a-dub dub. What about the 3 men in the tub?
  • pelirrojo
    pelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Ugh... I just had to send an e-mail didn't I.
  • onestrangeone
    onestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Email sent!
  • jliu
    jliu Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    jliu:
    do yoselves a favor and email timmy. free rub-a-dub included!
    Rub-a-dub dub. What about the 3 men in the tub?
    free shipping!
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Ugh... I just had to send an e-mail didn't I.
    It's a sickness Gordon, I suggest taking two emails to Tim and calling into work in the Morning for prescribed smoking time :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • No_one21
    No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Oy vey I should not have sent that email, maybe it will get lost somewhere or he'll just say no? I'm scared.
  • ddubridge
    ddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    sealed the deal!

    how do they say it..."it's easier to ask for forgiveness"
    I think thats how it goes.
  • blutattoo
    blutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    ccom hooked a brother up. They went all cray cray with the deals they gave me. Merry xmas to me!
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E mail sent Oooooo Bearded one!!
  • pelirrojo
    pelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Don't do it! Tim is like godfather. He makes offers you can't refuse. I thought I had knocked my secret Santa out this morning and now it's way bigger than originally planned. My credit card bill will also be bigger than planned. Such is life.
  • Shizzsis
    Shizzsis Posts: 263
    Message sent.. Can you say large .. And I mean large Oliva or Man-o-War sampler
  • No Disappointment (HERE) See:you found my email, Tim (YOUR THE MAN ! Thank-You :-)
  • LeftOvers
    LeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Don't do it! Tim is like godfather. He makes offers you can't refuse. I thought I had knocked my secret Santa out this morning and now it's way bigger than originally planned. My credit card bill will also be bigger than planned. Such is life.
    expect some leftovers
  • brianetz1
    brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    can i come back into this thread now? Is it safe? Is CyberMonday over?
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    Ok, so figured since I started this mess I'd better email tim also...

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • reggie713
    reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I emailed! No response??
  • timb
    timb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    I'm getting to ya, Reggie.  Sorry for the delay. 
  • reggie713
    reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    No problem, was thinking maybe I sent it wrong!
  • timb
    timb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

    Reggie - I think you might have!  I just got through all my emails and didnt see one from you.

     

    could you resend it to service@cigar.com

     

    *make sure there is no S in cigar, that'll send your email to Siberia*

  • thedjfish@comcast.net
    thedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    sent you a p/m tim
  • timb
    timb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

    hey guys, just send me emails.  pm function doesnt work for me.

     

    Krieg, Reggie, not seeing emails.  resend please.

  • reggie713
    reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    timb:

    Reggie - I think you might have!  I just got through all my emails and didnt see one from you.

     

    could you resend it to service@cigar.com

     

    *make sure there is no S in cigar, that'll send your email to Siberia*

    Resent!
  • jthanatos
    jthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Against my better judgement.... email sent.
  • curtpick
    curtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    email sent
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • jthanatos
    jthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Email received. I have made a terrible mistake.