ISO L'Atelier Extension De La Racine
C-LOVE
Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
Would like to possibly trade for a couple or would buy if someone willing to sell.
0
Comments
-
Chris, you know if could help I would man. Hope one of the good folk here can help you out.C-LOVE:Would like to possibly trade for a couple or would buy if someone willing to sell.Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ? Follow on instagram @crguy19610 -
curtpick:
Chris, you know if could help I would man. Hope one of the good folk here can help you out.C-LOVE:Would like to possibly trade for a couple or would buy if someone willing to sell.
No worrys Curt, I know someone would help if they had them, it's a new stick. Might be a split in the works, worst case I have my wife buy me a 5er for Christmas.0
