need 2 people to bomb
deejmemixx
Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
.....title says it all
0
Comments
-
Seeing that I can't.....Trident. Shizz:-)Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0
-
shizz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0
-
Bryan from redneck mafia0
-
You and ya ****! Throw in tha rowta too!0
-
shane and purrrrrrrriliopelirrojo:You and ya ****! Throw in tha rowta too!Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ? Follow on instagram @crguy19610 -
so thats one vote for curt...curtpick:
shane and purrrrrrrriliopelirrojo:You and ya ****! Throw in tha rowta too!0 -
I need a rowta lolpelirrojo:You and ya ****! Throw in tha rowta too!0 -
Don't worry Rob I'm bombing Drew with an old router that I am turning into an ashtray for him so he can have his rowtah and quite his b1tching lolrobertgreen30:
I need a rowta lolpelirrojo:You and ya ****! Throw in tha rowta too!
And Shane as for two people, that would be Curt and Ray
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Martel ans Vulchor0
-
I vote for
1) irish brett...
2) shizza
* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *0 -
I concur in spadesjgibv:I vote for
1) irish brett...
2) shizza0 -
Both y'all are traitors.ehehat:
I concur in spadesjgibv:I vote for
1) irish brett...
2) shizza"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Just trying to spread the love.90+ Irishman:
Both y'all are traitors.ehehat:
I concur in spadesjgibv:I vote for
1) irish brett...
2) shizza
huh, huh...he said "spread" and "love"0 -
+1jgibv:I vote for
1) irish brett...
2) shizza0 -
Shizz and Sleeve...0
-
two people come to mind quick.mike has been doing some welcoming to the newbs that should be rewarded and the shizz has been spreadin the love around alot lately!! i.m.ono matter where you go, there you are.0
-
I can't follow the rules.....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
But I'd like to throw out a 3rd vote for twistedstem ---- since he's been bombing everybody with those bada$$ cigarband book marks.
* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *0 -
this is true.... not the most votes...but he is one of my victims need his addy please.jgibv:I can't follow the rules.....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
But I'd like to throw out a 3rd vote for twistedstem ---- since he's been bombing everybody with those bada$$ cigarband book marks.0 -
Fixed. You know better.james40:Shizz and more shizz...LLA - Lancero Lovers of America0 -
and sleeve is number two for being a funny guy... someone get me his addy please.SleevePlz:
Fixed. You know better.james40:Shizz and more shizz...0 -
Now sir, please, I beg you. Reconsider. I would really like to see someone else get bombed. As I've said many times before, I have already received more than my fair share of the generosity of this forum and would greatly appreciate seeing someone else take this beating. I do greatly appreciate the sentiment, which is much more valuable than the cigars anyways. Thanks!deejmemixx:
and sleeve is number two for being a funny guy... someone get me his addy please.SleevePlz:
Fixed. You know better.james40:Shizz and more shizz...LLA - Lancero Lovers of America0 -
wow Teach talk about CLASS right there and I am just once again impressed sir and would like to shake your hand sir!SleevePlz:
Now sir, please, I beg you. Reconsider. I would really like to see someone else get bombed. As I've said many times before, I have already received more than my fair share of the generosity of this forum and would greatly appreciate seeing someone else take this beating. I do greatly appreciate the sentiment, which is much more valuable than the cigars anyways. Thanks!deejmemixx:
and sleeve is number two for being a funny guy... someone get me his addy please.SleevePlz:
Fixed. You know better.james40:Shizz and more shizz...
So Shane if you need another name lets go ahead and throw either Walt or Martel or Ray under the bus
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Thats what I was thinking.... ^^^^^^^^+190+ Irishman:[] wow Teach talk about CLASS right there and I am just once again impressed sir and would like to shake your hand sir!
So Shane if you need another name lets go ahead and throw either Walt or Martel or Ray under the bus
0 -
irish, pm me a name and it shall be done...oh and an address90+ Irishman:
wow Teach talk about CLASS right there and I am just once again impressed sir and would like to shake your hand sir!SleevePlz:
Now sir, please, I beg you. Reconsider. I would really like to see someone else get bombed. As I've said many times before, I have already received more than my fair share of the generosity of this forum and would greatly appreciate seeing someone else take this beating. I do greatly appreciate the sentiment, which is much more valuable than the cigars anyways. Thanks!deejmemixx:
and sleeve is number two for being a funny guy... someone get me his addy please.SleevePlz:
Fixed. You know better.james40:Shizz and more shizz...
So Shane if you need another name lets go ahead and throw either Walt or Martel or Ray under the bus
0 -
I will PM you soon, gotta locate the addy first.deejmemixx:
irish, pm me a name and it shall be done...oh and an address90+ Irishman:
wow Teach talk about CLASS right there and I am just once again impressed sir and would like to shake your hand sir!SleevePlz:
Now sir, please, I beg you. Reconsider. I would really like to see someone else get bombed. As I've said many times before, I have already received more than my fair share of the generosity of this forum and would greatly appreciate seeing someone else take this beating. I do greatly appreciate the sentiment, which is much more valuable than the cigars anyways. Thanks!deejmemixx:
and sleeve is number two for being a funny guy... someone get me his addy please.SleevePlz:
Fixed. You know better.james40:Shizz and more shizz...
So Shane if you need another name lets go ahead and throw either Walt or Martel or Ray under the bus
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Hey Shane...lay off the Hookah for awhile and smoke some damn cigars and leave me out of this conversation...How does Shafty get to weasel out???90+ Irishman:
I will PM you soon, gotta locate the addy first.deejmemixx:
irish, pm me a name and it shall be done...oh and an address90+ Irishman:
wow Teach talk about CLASS right there and I am just once again impressed sir and would like to shake your hand sir!SleevePlz:
Now sir, please, I beg you. Reconsider. I would really like to see someone else get bombed. As I've said many times before, I have already received more than my fair share of the generosity of this forum and would greatly appreciate seeing someone else take this beating. I do greatly appreciate the sentiment, which is much more valuable than the cigars anyways. Thanks!deejmemixx:
and sleeve is number two for being a funny guy... someone get me his addy please.SleevePlz:
Fixed. You know better.james40:Shizz and more shizz...
So Shane if you need another name lets go ahead and throw either Walt or Martel or Ray under the bus
0 -
Yeah shut up Brett, leave my name out of this.90+ Irishman:
I will PM you soon, gotta locate the addy first.deejmemixx:
irish, pm me a name and it shall be done...oh and an address90+ Irishman:
wow Teach talk about CLASS right there and I am just once again impressed sir and would like to shake your hand sir!SleevePlz:
Now sir, please, I beg you. Reconsider. I would really like to see someone else get bombed. As I've said many times before, I have already received more than my fair share of the generosity of this forum and would greatly appreciate seeing someone else take this beating. I do greatly appreciate the sentiment, which is much more valuable than the cigars anyways. Thanks!deejmemixx:
and sleeve is number two for being a funny guy... someone get me his addy please.SleevePlz:
Fixed. You know better.james40:Shizz and more shizz...
So Shane if you need another name lets go ahead and throw either Walt or Martel or Ray under the bus
0 -
Hmmm. Target decided.Glock1975:
Yeah shut up Brett, leave my name out of this.90+ Irishman:
I will PM you soon, gotta locate the addy first.deejmemixx:
irish, pm me a name and it shall be done...oh and an address90+ Irishman:
wow Teach talk about CLASS right there and I am just once again impressed sir and would like to shake your hand sir!SleevePlz:
Now sir, please, I beg you. Reconsider. I would really like to see someone else get bombed. As I've said many times before, I have already received more than my fair share of the generosity of this forum and would greatly appreciate seeing someone else take this beating. I do greatly appreciate the sentiment, which is much more valuable than the cigars anyways. Thanks!deejmemixx:
and sleeve is number two for being a funny guy... someone get me his addy please.SleevePlz:
Fixed. You know better.james40:Shizz and more shizz...
So Shane if you need another name lets go ahead and throw either Walt or Martel or Ray under the bus
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Go to bed Brett.90+ Irishman:
Hmmm. Target decided.Glock1975:
Yeah shut up Brett, leave my name out of this.90+ Irishman:
I will PM you soon, gotta locate the addy first.deejmemixx:
irish, pm me a name and it shall be done...oh and an address90+ Irishman:
wow Teach talk about CLASS right there and I am just once again impressed sir and would like to shake your hand sir!SleevePlz:
Now sir, please, I beg you. Reconsider. I would really like to see someone else get bombed. As I've said many times before, I have already received more than my fair share of the generosity of this forum and would greatly appreciate seeing someone else take this beating. I do greatly appreciate the sentiment, which is much more valuable than the cigars anyways. Thanks!deejmemixx:
and sleeve is number two for being a funny guy... someone get me his addy please.SleevePlz:
Fixed. You know better.james40:Shizz and more shizz...
So Shane if you need another name lets go ahead and throw either Walt or Martel or Ray under the bus
0 -
Too lateGlock1975:
Go to bed Brett.90+ Irishman:
Hmmm. Target decided.Glock1975:
Yeah shut up Brett, leave my name out of this.90+ Irishman:
I will PM you soon, gotta locate the addy first.deejmemixx:
irish, pm me a name and it shall be done...oh and an address90+ Irishman:
wow Teach talk about CLASS right there and I am just once again impressed sir and would like to shake your hand sir!SleevePlz:
Now sir, please, I beg you. Reconsider. I would really like to see someone else get bombed. As I've said many times before, I have already received more than my fair share of the generosity of this forum and would greatly appreciate seeing someone else take this beating. I do greatly appreciate the sentiment, which is much more valuable than the cigars anyways. Thanks!deejmemixx:
and sleeve is number two for being a funny guy... someone get me his addy please.SleevePlz:
Fixed. You know better.james40:Shizz and more shizz...
So Shane if you need another name lets go ahead and throw either Walt or Martel or Ray under the bus

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0














