Rob Green Is My Daddy
Rain
Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
I don't even know what else to call this thread.A few months back I unloaded my pass on to Vision and Rob. I guess Rob has been plotting on me the whole time, because he..he...he did THIS to me.


Rob, from the bottom of my heart, thanks a ton man! I've not had the money for cigars as of late, and I'm pretty sure I let slip to Pete that I was looking to try a master blend. I'm proud to have you as a friend and a BOTL.



Rob, from the bottom of my heart, thanks a ton man! I've not had the money for cigars as of late, and I'm pretty sure I let slip to Pete that I was looking to try a master blend. I'm proud to have you as a friend and a BOTL. 0
Comments
-
Awesome hit!! Is this Ebony only? Or Ebony & Ivory? Well done! Enjoy Randy0
-
Wow... Speechless, what an amazing hit and such a class act Rob amazing job! Could not have happened to a finer BOTL and more deserving brother and friend
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Enjoy brother, and happy belated birthday0
-
Very nice Rob !Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ? Follow on instagram @crguy19610
-
Nice bomb Rob. I love the little gift/sampler boxes. Wish more companies made them.LLA - Lancero Lovers of America0
-
+1 on the awesome bomb, and +1 on the gift boxes.SleevePlz:Nice bomb Rob. I love the little gift/sampler boxes. Wish more companies made them.0 -
Thats the way you do it. way to go Rob!0
-
That is an old fashioned a** whupping.0
-
It didn't rain on u today. Nice hit, enjoy Randy0
-
That's awesome!0
-
KaBOOM! What a hit!Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot. I will smoke anything, though.0 -
That is just beatiful0
-
Way to go Rob! fantastic hit to a well deserving botl.0
-
you got owned.....seriously, damn!
wtg rob, that's some serious firepower.
* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *0 -
Bam! Rob put it on him!0














