A different Bomb from "SIS"
MVW67
Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
So Susan aka Shizzsis wanted a little payback for the welcome gift, guess she doesn't understand No return fire needed....but as you can see, she has misunderstood the comment... and decided to hit me with an awesome shirt... thank you so much for the great gift..
Of course I now owe her because of the explanation I had to do when my wife Katie got the mail and seen it was from a Susan Scott....LOL
Of course I now owe her because of the explanation I had to do when my wife Katie got the mail and seen it was from a Susan Scott....LOL
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
0
Comments
-
Killer shirt and yeah I bet that was fun trying to explain getting clothes from another woman lolMVW67:So Susan aka Shizzsis wanted a little payback for the welcome gift, guess she doesn't understand No return fire needed....but as you can see, she has misunderstood the comment... and decided to hit me with an awesome shirt... thank you so much for the great gift..
Of course I now owe her because of the explanation I had to do when my wife Katie got the mail and seen it was from a Susan Scott....LOL
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Her note didn't mention you'd left it behind in Ojai?0
-
Apparently she will fit in here perfectly. Can't follow simple instructions!!!!' Nice hit :-)0
-
Guess she didn't buy the whole, "she's Jim's sister" thing! LOL Congrats and awesome shirt!0
-
LMAO... Told you boys.. Girls don't play fair!!! Hope your wife understands war-fare. The kicker is .. My husbands pissed... He didn't get one... At least not till Christmas....I can't win !!MVW67:So Susan aka Shizzsis wanted a little payback for the welcome gift, guess she doesn't understand No return fire needed....but as you can see, she has misunderstood the comment... and decided to hit me with an awesome shirt... thank you so much for the great gift..
Of course I now owe her because of the explanation I had to do when my wife Katie got the mail and seen it was from a Susan Scott....LOL
0 -
Well done mama ! Very cool ! And BTW.......Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ? Follow on instagram @crguy19610





