I suspect Nathan is related the the Shizz family...
Martel
Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
I said I didn't want anyone to go to the trouble...eventually I'd get around to these...I'm not even sure why I bothered to post on that stupid top 3 thread. It's not in this section. It's a review thread, guys. Pay attention. Something onestrangeone isn't good at.


I'm going to enjoy smoking these and writing the reviews. Thanks, man. You're oneawesomeone in my book.


I'm going to enjoy smoking these and writing the reviews. Thanks, man. You're oneawesomeone in my book.
Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot. I will smoke anything, though.
I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot. I will smoke anything, though.
0
Comments
-
No prob, I'm looking forward to the reviews!0
-
Nicely done Nathan!0
-
Wonderful ! Good job Nathan !Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ? Follow on instagram @crguy19610
-
Awesome hit Nathan!"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0
-
It makes my heart warm to see Erik get hit....0
-
Every little bit helps up in the tundra.Bigshizza:It makes my heart warm to see Erik get hit....Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot. I will smoke anything, though.0 -
That Padron says 6/13 but I don't think Padron Anny comes in cello so either it has some old ass cello on it or it's been in that cello aging longer than 6/13, like maybe 6/090
-
Nice hit, Nathan is good peeps!0
-
No idea. The cello is pretty yellowed, and might be a bit large for the vitola. Wouldn't be surprised if it's and aftermarket addition.dennisking:That Padron says 6/13 but I don't think Padron Anny comes in cello so either it has some old ass cello on it or it's been in that cello aging longer than 6/13, like maybe 6/09Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot. I will smoke anything, though.0 -
Yeah, It's not factory equipmentMartel:
No idea. The cello is pretty yellowed, and might be a bit large for the vitola. Wouldn't be surprised if it's and aftermarket addition.dennisking:That Padron says 6/13 but I don't think Padron Anny comes in cello so either it has some old ass cello on it or it's been in that cello aging longer than 6/13, like maybe 6/09
I dont have any of the fancy compartmentilized baggies yet, however I DO have lots of cello!!!0






