I don't know what to title this.

jthanatos
jthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
Hey all,

If I owe you cigars, or said I sent my end of a trade in the last 2 months and it never arrived, please let me know and I will resend. If I sent you a message about a trade, or buy, or anything like that in that timeframe and gave any address other than Geneseo, IL... DO NOT SEND TO THAT ADDY. It is not me. If you did send, pm me with the addy you have and what was agreed to and I will try my best to payback anyone that got screwed in the next couple weeks.

Thanks,
Jim

Comments

  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Did you get hacked? I only ask because of the addy confusion.
  • jthanatos
    jthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Did you get hacked? I only ask because of the addy confusion.
    Only in the sense that I misplaced my trust.
  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    PM.
  • brianetz1
    brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    that sucks man.....hope things work out.
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Rain:
    Did you get hacked? I only ask because of the addy confusion.
    Only in the sense that I misplaced my trust.
    ??? Hmmmm hope all is well James
  • ehehat
    ehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, that doesnt sound good at all. Hope all is sorted out brother.
  • LiquidChaos66
    LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah... We arranged for you to send me a walk in humidor fully stocked with perdomos and cohibas... Don't you remember? ;) sorry to things went wonky on ya man. Hope it all comes out clean for ya.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope everything is ok JT.
  • jthanatos
    jthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Oh yeah... We arranged for you to send me a walk in humidor fully stocked with perdomos and cohibas... Don't you remember? ;) sorry to things went wonky on ya man. Hope it all comes out clean for ya.
    Can't quite swing that, will you accept a cooler full of Raji's Untimely Demise?

    Glock1975:
    Hope everything is ok JT.
    Yeah, just more pissed at myself than anything.
  • Bombay
    Bombay Posts: 1,207 ✭
    PM incoming JT. I knew things had to be going crazy brother it wasn't like you not to be on here socializing.
  • webmost
    webmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDeath is Back from the Dead

    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)


  • jthanatos
    jthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    bumping to make sure anyone that needs to sees this.
  • curtpick
    curtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Pm on another subject
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Vision
    Vision Posts: 10,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JT youre a stand up cat...... I hope all is well. Hit me with a PM with whats up if thats cool.
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Yes I need your new addy bro, please PM me.
  • jthanatos
    jthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Yes I need your new addy bro, please PM me.
    image
  • Bob_Luken
    Bob_Luken Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to see you back around. Hope you get this straightened out whatever it is.
  • twistedstem
    twistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hope allis going well brother i think i need your addy also..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

  • roland_7707
    roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Your gonna need a bigger box. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Whoever got it PM me the addy please
  • jthanatos
    jthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    One last bump to this to make sure anyone who needs to see this.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Representing the QC. Man I miss home. I need to come visit.